Kenyataan dari Wisma Putra pasal lawatan Najib ke Kazakhstan! KJ ada nak cakap apa-apa lagi...?
POS ASAL:9 June 2011
1. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to clarify an issue raised in Hazlan Zakaria’s article, "PM’s use of public funds for wedding trip morally wrong” (Malaysiakini, June 7).
2. The Prime Minister’s visit to Kazakhstan is to fulfil his acceptance of the long-standing invitation by H.E. Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of Kazakhstan for our Prime Minister to undertake an official visit to Kazakhstan. The visit which took place on 5 to 6 June 2011 was the Prime Minister’s first official visit to the country and reciprocated the visit to Malaysia by President Nazarbayev himself in June 2006.
3. During the visit, the Prime Minister paid a courtesy call on President Nazarbayev and also held bilateral consultation with H.E. Karim Massimov, Prime Minister of Kazakhstan. The visit did not just elevate the bilateral relations between the two countries but had also generated many business opportunities for Malaysian business community. It may be worth highlighting that Kazakhstan is Malaysia’s biggest trading partner among countries in Central Asia.
4. The visit to Kazakhstan also coincided with the 7th World Islamic Economic Forum (7th WIEF) from 7 to 9 June 2011 in Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan. The Prime Minister’s attendance at the 7th WIEF was in his capacity as head of government, representing Malaysia and as patron of WIEF. As you may well be aware, WIEF is an initiative started by Malaysia which has evolved since its inauguration in 2005 as one of the important platforms for dialogues and exchanges of cutting edge ideas, and business networking between governments and business leaders across the Muslim world and beyond. The decision for Kazakhstan to host the 7th WIEF on these dates was reached more than a year ago, when Malaysia hosted the sixth series of WIEF in May 2010.
5. On the whole, the visit had brought about a substantial development in Malaysia-Kazakhstan bilateral relations which is mutually rewarding. It has also reinforced the close relations between the two countries as well as promoted meaningful cooperation and dialogues among developing countries primarily members of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC).
6. As such, the claim by some quarters that the visit was for the wedding of the Prime Minister’s daughter is totally unfounded.
Department of Information and Public DiplomacyMinistry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia
9 June 2011
Hah! Najib dan Rosmah dah balik dari Kazakhstan petang tadi. Hah... apa lagi KJ, pergilah tanya mereka pasal pertunangan anak perempuannya dengan anak seorang pembesar Kazakh yang konon dibuat ketika Najib buat lawatan rasmi ke negara itu.
Jangan memandai buat kenyataan nak mengesahkan konon Najib tunangkan anak perempuannya dengan anak orang besar Kazakh tu walhal Najib, sedara-maranya atau pegawai Najib pun tak ada sebut sepatah pasal majlis pertunangan tu.
Kok ya pun nak membela Najib tengoklah dulu kiri kanan. Bukan main hentam saja tanpa ada pengesahan. Tak tahulah pulak kalau KJ dah dapat pengesahan dari Najib atau Rosmah maka dia pun berani buat kenyataan mengesahkan majlis pertunangan tu.
Nampak sangat KJ dah terperangkap dengan permainan puak-puak pembangkang. Tau sajalah puak mereka ni tak ada yang molek dibuat Najib... semua tak molek. Nak saja cari kesalahannya. Kalau tak ada, mulalah create isu.
Yang Ketua Pemuda UMNO ni pulak bangang! Eloklah tu....
Lojik diakal takkan Najib dan Rosmah nak sembunyikan majlis pertunangan anak mereka. Tambahan pula dengan anak pembesar Kazakh pulak tu. Bukankah Rosmah orangnya gila glamer. Tentu dia akan war-war perkara ini kalau benar.
Lagipun anak Najib tu perempuan. Takkan perempuan pulak pergi meminang pihak lelaki!! Ish ish ish!!!